Sunday 26 August 2012

SPRING CLEANING OF MAKE UP AND SKINCARE


UPDATE: I've sold a couple of items and I've changed the listing to reflect it.
Looking to swap/sell.
I’m willing to swap for anything that’s interesting. Doesn’t have to be skincare or cosmetics. I’m from Melbourne and am willing to meet up to save on postage costs. Pictures are available at upon request. I have far too many items up to even bother taking photos of ALL of them.
It’s ok, I’ve sorted them into categories. Chill.
SKIN.
·         Shiseido Pureness starter kit - $35 Unopened, never used  SOLD
·         Lancome Genefique 30ml- $95 used once (price probably dropped since recently
·announced, I'll correct this once I find out how much)
·         Bioderma Sebium h20 micellar solution (oily skin) - $18 used 5 or so times
·         Lancome Galateis Douceur 125 ml- Not sure of price, got it as part of set so
·maybe $15 or so SOLD
·         Lancome Tonique Douceur 125ml - same as above  SOLD
·         Olay Regenerist Revitalising cream cleanser 100ml - $8 Unused, brand new
·         Dermalogica clean start set (comes with free paper box speaker)- $30 - Most
·items used 3-4 times, except for the cleanser, which is half used.
·         Shiseido The Skincare Day Moisture Protection SPF 15, 30 ml - $20 brand new
·(got it in a set from Myer, for $62, logic is 62/3 = $20.6)
·         Mario Badescu glycolic acid toner 236 ml - $20 used 3-4 times
·         Kosmea eighth natural wonder revitalising facial serum 50ml - $20 used once
·         Lancome Genefique day cream 15ml - $10??? opened once, never used  SOLD
·         Lancome Genefique night cream 15ml - $10?? used once  SOLD
·         Lancome Genefique eye cream 5ml - $10?? 2 unused, one labelled with a ‘2’(I had 3 jars
·and had to label them to avoid confusion)  SOLD  (1 remaining)
·         Garnier Dark Spot corrector 50ml - used twice $11
·         Neutrogena Fresh foaming cleanser - $4 45% remaining
·         Biore steam activated cleanser - $2 half used
·         Neutrogena oil free acne stress control power-cream wash - $3 40% remaining
·         Biore pore unclogging scrub - $3 65% remaining
·         formula 10.0.6 one smooth operator pore clearing face scrub with zinc oat and pumice - $4 used 3 times
·         Burts Bees Garden tomato toner - $5 ~1/2 used
·         Biotherm Flash recharge concentrate 30ml - $10 used once SOLD
·         Nivea visage Aqua sensation day cream - $7 used twice used SOLD
FACE:
·         B collection by bloom prep and prime primer, pure mineral foundation in
·russian belle and mineral veil - $15 swatched once , can be sold seperately
·         Illamasqua Matt primer - $10 used a few times 90% of the product remaining
·         L'oreal Infallible PUMP foundation in Sand Beige 612 - $10 used 3 times (shade
·is too pink)
·         Invisible Zinc UV silk foundation in Medium - $20 used 3 times shade doesn't
·match
·         Maybelline Superstay 24 hr foundation in Nude- $10 brand new (I have another
·bottle lying around)
·         L'oreal studio secrets shine absorbing mattifying foundation - $3 used twice
·         Almay Clear complexion make up in Sand - $13 brand new (old design, I bought
·this in December last year) (I've got 2 bottles of this to finish)
EYE:
·         Bourjois Volume Glamour ultra curl mascara - $5 brand new  SOLD
·         Almay liquid eyeliner (pot one, waterproof) - $8 opened but never used (I have too many of these!)
LIP:
·         Revlon Just bitten lip stain in Passion and Goth - $5 Unused (on lips) but
·swatched SOLD
·         L'oreal paris colour riche nutri shine in Pink Rose – Used 3 times $5
·         Bourjois Rose exclusif lip gloss - $5 brand new I have too many of these SOLD
·         B collection by bloom get plumped lip plump - $3 Free if you buy the rest of the set
MAKE UP REMOVAL:
·         The Face Shop herb day cleansing cream - $5 1/3 used
·         L'oreal clean artiste waterproof and longwearing eye makeup remover - $3 half
·used
·         L'oreal derma genesis illuminating make up removing milk - $3 1/2 used
·         Neutrogena oil free eye make up remover - $2 half used

MISC:
·         Britney Spears Curious EDP 50ml, I think i'll double check - $10 used 10 times
·         Australis make up finishing spritz - $5 ~1/3 used
·         Alerto VO5 give me texture oomph powder - $2 used twice
·         Herbal essences tousle me softly mousse - $2 85% remaining
·         L'oreal Elvive volume collagen root lift spray - $5 used twice
·         L'oreal color rice nail polish in Divine indigo and French Rivera - $3.50
·used once

SAMPLES:
Free with purchase/swap of any of above listed items.
Who doesn’t like samples!?
·         Aesop equilising (2), calming, volumising shampoo(2) 3ml
·         Aesop volumising(2), nurturing(2) conditioner 3ml
·         Aesop Bitter Orange astringent toner - 1ml GONE
·         Kiehl's acne blemish control daily skin clearing treatment - 5ml
·         Estee Lauder idealist pore minimising serum (2) - 1.5 ml GONE
·         L'oreal Nude magique BB cream in medium - 1ml
·         Kiehl's ultra facial moisturiser - 3ml GONE
·         dermalogica oil free matte block SPF 20 *
·         dermalogica special cleansing gel (1)*
·         dermalogica active moist (1)*

The * denotes that there was no quantity listed on the sample.

19 comments:

  1. Hi Reibun it' DD from Beauty Heaven. I'm interested in the Shiseido Purness Starter kit $35, Lancome Genefique Day, Night and Eye creams $10 each. Thanks I will comment on BH to say I have left a message. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also forgot to add the Lancome Tonique $15 and if I can request one of the samples if that's ok. The Estee Lauder Idealist. Thanks and I will send you an email later in case you don't see this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi DD,
    Thanks for the inquiry.
    Yes, definitely let me know what other samples you might want and I'd be more than happy to include them in, along with the Idealist!
    Would you like photos of the items? I can attach them to you by e-mail or post them up on this blog if you like!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rei I will email you shortly when I come back from down the street. Photo's won't be needed as I know what they look like. :-) I will leave a message on the forums to let you know I will email you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for all the spamming :-) Can I add the Kiehls moisturiser sample and also Aesop Orange Toner sample? If there still available. Also can I add Bourjios Rose Lipgloss and the Biotherm Concentrate serum if it's still available. I will send you another email with what I would like and you can let me know if it's still available. Thanks darling and sorry for all the spam.

    Also love your bunnies there so cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there DD,
    I've replied :D Just to let you know.
    I'll edit my post to show that it's been reserved for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also, thanks so much for your kind comment on my bunny!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Reibun, Im interested in the Maybelline 24hr superstay foundation in nude, I was wondering is there anything you might find in particular interesting? I've got a few MOR products unopened, its the MOR shower gel, body lotion and elixir, or is the anything ? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christy,
    I'm not really interested in body products because I tend to forget about them. =(
    However, what scent is the shower gel in? =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello,

    The scent is a musky marshmallow scent, I also have a lot of other products on offer on BH's beauty swap page 120, you could also check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christy,
    I like the sound of your Benefit porfessional :D
    But the value of your product vs my foundation is quite a large difference, how do we sort this out? xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That should depend on how many products I can exchange for that one ....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I could buy something that you'd like if you want to make up for the value, unless you wanted other items on the list. =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was wondering, just a comparison, do you use maybelline Fitme ? if you are what number are you ?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never used fit me, but for MAC referencing i'm NC20 if that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey,
    I'm interested in the Herbal essences mousse, L'oreal Elvive root lift spray (saw your review and thought I'd give it a try) + L'oreal bb cream sample if they're still left.
    Thanks :)
    P.S. If yes, I put some products on the bh thread for swapping.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rawr! Hi Chunky,
    Thanks for taking the time to visit.
    I'm pretty interested in the Palmer’s Olive Butter Formula Sulphate Free Antioxidant Body Wash, 400ml.
    All the products are still available =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rei,
      Sounds good. Are you happy with the balance of prices?
      I live in another state so we'd have to post the stuff. Do you wanna send me your name + address to my email (sneha.singh92@hotmail.com) and I'll send you mine?

      Delete
  18. Hi Chunky,
    I've sent you an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete